Friday, May 24, 2013

I figure I will make my second post an introduction as to who I am. I currently work at New England College and am working towards my Masters Degree in Higher Education Administration. I attended New England College for my undergraduate as well. While there I ran cross country, was a Resident Advisor, was a brother of the Phi Mu Delta Fraternity, and a member of the criminal justice club.

I enjoy spending time with friends and family and am always looking for a new activity to try. I enjoy spending time outdoors but prefer to be moving when I am. I enjoy hiking, golf, archery, horseshoes, basketball, and just playing catch, whether it be lacrosse, football or baseball. I also enjoy shooting at the gun range and the occasional beer or three.

I am originally from Connecticut but have relocated to New Hampshire. Maybe one day I will end up somewhere else, but for now NH is my home.

I hope that whoever reads this will provide topics for posts or debates. I always enjoy discussions because that is how I learn best. I enjoy learning, so that is what I hope to get out of this.

No comments:

Post a Comment